“To coquet with the concept of consciousness is not enough!” (Karlsruhe)
Panel discussion at the New Year's reception of the IHK Karlsruhe
- Dr. Guido Glania, Managing Director IHK Karlsruhe
- Prof. Dr. Karsten Wendland, Institute for Technology Assessment and System Development (ITAS), KIT
- Andreas Jung (MdB), Chairman of the German-French Parliamentary Group and Deputy Chairman of the CDU / CSU Parliamentary Group,
- Dr. Karsten Schmidt, CTO Machine Learning of SAP
- Sylvain Waserman, vice-president of the Assemblée Nationale Française and deputy Bas-Rhin for "La République en Marche"
- Martin Wacker, Managing Director Stadtmarketing Karlsruhe GmbH (Moderator)